Biometric Records Section - Livescan
The Biometric Records Section (BRS) is currently in the process of updating its Livescan information.
Please contact email@example.com for all inquiries about Livescan.
All current Livescan customers, please contact the VSP Network Operations Center (NOC) at (804) 674-8017 or (804) 674-8018 for all Livescan equipment issues or processing errors. The NOC technician will forward you to the Biometric Records Section - Livescan for assistance.
Operating hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
All calls after 4:30 p.m. will be triaged by a NOC technician and sent to an on-call engineer based on severity.
- All low severity calls received after operating hours will be addressed at the start of the next business day.
- If you own an i3 or an Idemia/Morpho Livescan Unit, please contact your vendor for hardware and software support first.
- All criminal history modifications and/or corrections must be sent in by the arresting agency via a SP-327 form.
- Blank fingerprint card media can be ordered using a FBI requisition form.
- Virginia manual fingerprint cards (Criminal Arrest - SP-180) can be ordered from VSP via a SP-228 requisition form.
- Request for Fingerprint Scanner Supplies - ID Networks Order Form
Note: printer supplies are considered consumables and are not supplied by the Virginia State Police.
Contacts for Fingerprint and Criminal History Questions
- All inquiries about applicant background checks on non-Virginia residents should contact our vendor, Fieldprint.
- All inquiries about applicant background check results should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All inquiries about applicant accounts should be directed to: email@example.com
- All inquiries pertaining to a received "Unapplied Criminal History Report" should be directed to the CCH Hold File Section at (804) 674-4664.